About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!
- Serve as Information System Security Officer (ISSO) Specialist in the Cyber Security Division (CSD) of the 102d Signal Battalion (SB) under the 2nd Signal Brigade (BDE).
- Provide advice and assistance to the Signal Battalion Commander on cybersecurity matters within the 102d SB Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Prepare and maintain status reports on all major systems within the command.
- Responsible for ensuring solutions to IT systems vulnerabilities are implemented as appropriate.
- Oversee the conduct of cybersecurity training for the 102d SB.
- Serve as a technical expert of security related planning of networks, and Local Area Network (LAN) expansions.
- Must be well versed in the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process to provide assistance and guidance to NEC network analysts, site personnel, certification and authentication personnel, and Authorizing Official (AO).
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581289200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.