Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to carry out a wide range of public affairs assignments that include elements of media operations, social media, community engagement, command information, visual information, communication planning, contingency/crisis response, special event planning, (cont)
- (cont) environmental, security, policy review, and public affairs resource management in support of the mission and the commander?s priorities.
- Coordinates the planning and development of complex, high level public affairs assignments in support of commander?s programs and priorities.
- Researches, drafts, coordinates, produces, and reviews public affairs products such as news releases, talking points,fact sheets, news and feature articles, web-based content, briefings, speeches and scripts, newsletters,
- (cont) photographs, videos, pod casts, and other materials.
- Represents the office with a variety of installation and local governmental, media, community engagement, service, and educational organizations.
- Assists in the planning, organizing and carrying out the visual information program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581156400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.