See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Installation of Enterprise database software and the creation, configuration, instantiation or decommissioning of database instances for support of DLA business programs, ...
- ...and Enterprise infrastructure initiatives for migration and consolidation efforts.
- Perform software and database security and bug fix patching and upgrades. Configure database software monitoring and auditing. Ensure all security vulnerabilities are mitigated and reported.
- Configure Database High Availability, Data and Network Encryption, Redundancy, Replication and Contingency Plans and Operations.
- Perform database backup and recovery operations, diagnose and troubleshoot system and database issues.
- Perform log file analysis and recommend performance tuning for optimal operations. Work performed in support of 24x7 Enterprise operations utilizing approved Enterprise tools.
- Document and review Security Compliancy (STIGs), participate in Auditing and inspection.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581139300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.