About the Position: You will provide Police Officer services in support of the United States Army Garrison, Directorate of Emergency Services (DES) at Fort Hamilton, New York. The Directorate of Emergency Services plans, directs and provides law and order, fire and emergency services, and protection operations in support of Ft. Hamilton in order to provide a safe and secure environment for the soldiers, civilians, and families that work, live, or visit the installations.Learn more about this agency
- Interpret rules, regulations, and operating procedures; answers general inquiries.
- Receive and records radio, telephone and personal messages; requests for information and assistance.
- Act as the point of contact in an emergency situation followed by the supervisory police officer.
- Relay messages and instructions to patrol officers.
- Inform employees of changes in policy and operating procedures.
- Inspect personnel to ensure they have appropriate equipment and meet appearance standards.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580935600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.