This position is located in the Office of Audits, Security and Intelligence Division (SI), Office of the Inspector General (OIG), of the U.S. Department of State. The OIG has statutory oversight responsibility covering the Department and U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM). The Audit/SI division is responsible for planning, conducting, supervising, and coordinating SI performance and compliance audit of the Department, USAGM, and International Boundary and Water Commission.Learn more about this agency
- The incumbent solves administrative/management problems and performs other administrative duties related to audits.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts audits of significant scope and complexity. Works effectively as a team member; shares information and provides constructive feedback throughout the duration of the team assignment.
- Prepares factual and objective written reports in conformance with existing standards.
- Evaluates responses from audited entities to determine compliance with recommendations and prepares correspondence on the recommended appropriate action that should be taken by the OIG on each response.
- Resolves issues encountered in an audit. Works effectively as a team member; shares information and provides constructive feedback throughout the duration of the team assignment.
50% or less - Worldwide travel is involved up to 50% of the time and often in harsh, post conflict, and/or developing nations worldwide.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580923400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.