About the Position: Serves as a Contract Specialist for the Army Contracting Command, located at Redstone Arsenal, AL.Learn more about this agency
FIRST CUT-OFF: First cut off will be 1 February 2021 for referral list to Management
- Review procurement work directives and procurement data packages for regulatory compliances, clarity and completeness.
- Determine contractor adherence to financial, production and delivery requirements; submission of periodic technical and progress reports, and responsibility regarding timely delivery; loss, destruction/damage to Government property.
- Negotiate changes in the terms of the contract to include specifications, delivery schedules, payment, and shipping points.
- Procures draft solicitation documents, prepares and releases automated contract writing systems documents, and prepares/reviews and posts pre-award synopses.
- Establish necessary administrative controls and procedures to ensure contract compliances.
25% or less - Business travel up to 10% may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580911100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.