This vacancy announcement is part of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Coordinated Hiring Initiative. Multiple positions may be filled.Learn more about this agency
You may apply for up to 5 duty stations.
Click HERE to see specific information about each location/position.
As a Fish Biologist, duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide biological support on a variety of issues relating to management of fish and aquatic species and conservation of aquatic habitats
- Prioritize species needing conservation attention
- Develop and implement regional plans for species conservation
- Provide biological assistance and support to partners in science-based planning
- Develop biological models to target and quantify habitat conservation needs for fish and aquatic species
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position. See link provided under "Additional Information" section.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580898000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.