About the Position: Red River Army Depot (RRAD) is located in northeast Texas, 19 miles west of Texarkana and approximately 170 miles northeast of Dallas. RRAD is near the corners of 4 states - Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas. The depot's enormous maintenance mission includes the repair, rebuild, overhaul and conversion of tactical wheeled vehicles. For more information on Red River Army Depot, go to the following web site: www.redriver.army.milLearn more about this agency
- Redesign automatic robotic cells for the logistic directorate.
- Develop technical specifications for electrical subsystems and electronic systems for the organization.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates on projects for electrical and electronic equipment for logistics.
- Use cost estimate software to provide accurate equipment cost.
- Coordinate with the program mangers on equipment estimates required to support new depot missions.
- Test performance of electrical, electronic, mechanical, or integrated systems to determine the operational performance problems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580893800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.