About the Position: This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
Fort Bragg is a culturally diverse area, co-located at Fayetteville, NC, which enjoys a temperate year-round climate and world-renowned colleges and universities.
This is a direct hire solicitation.Learn more about this agency
This is an open continuous announcement.
The first cut-off date is 10/21/2020.
- Performs project/program manager duties, engaged in performing professional and technical work within the major functional areas of investigations and surveys, planning, design, and construction management.
- Negotiates or directs negotiation of design contract delivery orders on behalf of the contracting officer for design starts and modifications.
- Investigates areas that have been proposed for development, enlargement or modification. Prepares executive level technical reports and design layout plans.
- Coordinates technical, functional, and administrative matters related to assembling plans, sketches, specifications, estimates, studies, and special provisions into project packages to support advertised or negotiated procurements.
- Recommends design effort accomplished by in-house, Corps of Engineers, Architect-Engineer (A-E), or similar effort.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580876600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.