The incumbent will serve a Lead Security Architect, under the Risk Management Executive, supporting assessment and authorization decisions by the Authorizing Official, leveraging the Risk Management Framework, in compliance with all DoD and Federal cybersecurity and information technology risk management policies and regulations. Focus is on the following sub-specialty areas:
- Monitoring and Compliance
- Access Control
- Systems Security
- Continuous Authorization
- Threat Simulation and Testing
As a IT SPECIALIST (ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE) you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensures proposals are submitted appropriately and comply with DoD and DCSA interoperability and architecture standards, and certified within a timeframe for acquisition processes to be
accomplished within time constraints.
- Provides management and technical expertise to the agency in managing the development,
validation and synchronization of the organization.
- Coordinates with the governance point of contact (POC) to ensure systems have been approved
through the governance processes.
- Identifies technical gaps and weaknesses in the enterprise architecture and in ongoing and
proposed exploratory and advanced development computer and software projects.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580798600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.