The Offices of the Division of Program Coordination, Planning, and Strategic Initiatives (DPCPSI), Office of the Director (OD), National Institutes of Health (NIH) are hiring for several positions to provide analytical expertise to inform data-driven decision making in support of the NIH mission and will provide analytical expertise in support of analyses of complex data for the stakeholders.Learn more about this agency
Please click on the link for more information about these Offices within DPCPSI.
- Regular responsibilities of this position include
- Coordinating and contributing to analyses with varying levels of urgency and for diverse stakeholders
- Generating comprehensive summaries of analysis and research, and facilitate efforts by teams to generate deliverables in terms that are understandable to scientific, congressional, or lay audiences
- Leading efforts to plan, coordinate, and assemble datasets, reports, presentations for NIH senior leadership or in response to Congressional inquiries, media items or requests, and/or requests from external stakeholders
- Developing and coordinating quality control/risk management procedures for analytical tools, systems, and office operations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580772700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.