Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-7 target 12).There may be promotion potential up to the GS-12 or equivalent. May be filled at any grade level.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as HR Specialist (Recruitment & Placement) performing assignments for organizations that are designed to further develop applicable analytical and evaluative skills and techniques.
- In a developing capacity, performs recruitment and placement assignments involving clerical and assistant, technical, and trade worker occupations.
- Provides recruitment and placement, and affirmative employment advisory services, provides advice on most productive recruitment strategies for filling competitive or excepted service positions.
- Participates in special initiatives, studies and projects, and affirmative employment activities.
- Advises installations on regulatory compliance, other program requirements, and recommends possible alternate solutions to issues. Provides advice by using sound judgement and technical competency .
- At higher grade, provides recruitment and placement services to complex and dynamic organizations requiring wide range of professional, scientific, administrative, and highly technical positions.
- Prepares written correspondence and other documents to include items for newsletters, responses to congressional inquires, reports of specialist studies, briefings, responding to inquiries from employees and other customers.
- Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580491800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.