Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
Additional Information: This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies. This public notice may be used to fill at any grade level announced and at any target grades (e.g. GS-5 Target GS-11).
- Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
- Performs design work for new construction, renovations, and improvements to real property facilities, including utility systems, utilizing a professional knowledge of civil engineering.
- Prepares architect and engineer (A AND E) statements of work (SOW).
- Coordinates projects with other engineers in other disciplines or with architects.
- Keeps abreast of emerging technologies to ensure programmed development will not prematurely become obsolete.
- In conjunction with the primary duty of engineering design, on a less frequent basis performs work in the construction management, programming/base development, and/or operations and maintenance (O and M) functions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580458400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.