Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the Human Research Protections Program (HRPP) Director for the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA); responsible for establishing, planning, and directing the USAFA HRPP. Program management to senior leaders in the oversight of federally mandated policies and procedures.
- Program Director for USAFA Human Research Protection Program (HRPP).
- Conducts periodic programmatic assessments of USAFA HRPP programs, policies and procedures
- Serves as a primary voting member to the USAFA IRB
- Accomplishes professional development and maintains technical proficiency.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580375800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.