The recent graduates program targets individuals who have graduated recently from qualifying educational institutions or programs. To be eligible, applicants must apply within 2 years of degree or certificate completion, except for veterans, who will have up to 6 years after degree or certificate completion. Successful applicants will be placed in a dynamic, career development program.Learn more about this agency
To apply for this position send your resume to: http://tinyurl.com/yyjkronm
- As a participant in the Recent Graduates Program, you will receive both formal and on-the-job training to develop the required knowledge and skill to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Providing technical support and guidance to staff in matters relating to information technology (IT) issues involving IT lifecycle management, typically extending to an entire organization or major components of an organization.
- Developing and maintaining strategic plans, preparing IT budgets, identifying and addressing IT acquisition planning and management issues, and conducting audits of IT programs and projects.
- Assessing lifecycle needs and developing policies to govern IT activities; providing policy guidance to IT management, staff, and customers.
- Receiving and analyzing new support requirements, developing information system techniques, establishing criteria, and makes recommendations when procedures/guidelines do not exist for telecommunication and automation resources/requirements.
- Maintaining agency policy, directives, procedures, and related material for many conventional information management systems and programs.
- Planning work to be accomplished and preparing schedules for completion of work for review by senior staff; assuring production and accuracy requirements are met.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580214700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.