Are you interested in a rewarding and challenging career? Join the U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Inspector General! SBA OIG provides auditing, investigative, and other high quality services to support and assist the SBA in achieving its mission. We promote open and honest communication and encourage a positive work environment. We are listed among the top ranked agencies in the Partnership for Public Service's 2018 Best Places to Work in the Federal Government!Learn more about this agency
- Directs HQ Operations, Office of Security Operations, and Hotline by establishing office-wide goals and objectives and assuring the quantity and quality of work products.
- Ensures completion of investigative, personnel security, and hotline operations of marked difficulty and responsibility.
- The incumbent advises the AIG/I and other Agency officials on various matters. He/she recommends specific action and acts on issues that have programmatic impact.
- The incumbent evaluates the overall effectiveness of the national ID investigations program and its implementation in the Field Offices, analyzes the results of investigations to detect and determine the significance of particular patterns and trends, and/or program weaknesses, and establishes appropriate courses of action to resolve such situations.
- The incumbent develops OIG criminal activity awareness and program integrity policies, standards and operating procedures and provides advice to OIG and Agency offices.
- The incumbent provides technical and administrative supervision to a functionally diverse HQ staff.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580089700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.