The PALACE Acquire Program offers you a permanent position upon completion of your formal training plan. As a Palace Acquire Intern you will experience both personal and professional growth while dealing effectively and ethically with change, complexity, and problem solving. The program offers a 3-year formal training plan with yearly salary increases. Promotions and salary increases are based upon your successful performance and supervisory approval.Learn more about this agency
- Performs computer science tasks of limited scope and difficulty which are screened by a higher grade computer scientist/engineer.
- Some knowledge of work processes and the capability to apply standard computer science/engineer practices are required to directly varied rules, procedures and precedent to the assignments
- Perform computer science work of limited scope and complexity in support of projects assigned to higher grade computer scientist/engineers.
- Plan work procedures and selects standard practices and data to be applied to work projects and identify problems.
- Search for information to bear on a problem and recognize situations which may require referral to others.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580014800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.