About the Position: The U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY is an academic institution located in the Hudson River Valley, 50 miles from New York City. The historic site is the oldest continuously occupied military post in America. West Point is a self-contained city with housing, a Department of Public Works, libraries, hospital, fire department, chapels, and restaurants. Employees have access to Eisenhower Hall Theater, Hudson Valley's performing arts center, and recreational facilities.Learn more about this agency
- You will be assigned to the Character Development and Integration Directorate to determine ways to collect, manage, and analyze data that measure the impact of character development activities across the United States Military Academy
- You will use inductive and deductive reasoning to interpret data, assess the culture of character growth, identify character trends, and measure training effectiveness across all character programs and initiatives.
- You will collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems, enhance decision-making, and to clarify management objectives.
- You will conduct faculty development to improve facilitation of character discussions, produce leaders of character within a culture of character growth.
- You will meet regularly with the Lead Integrator of the United States Military Academy's character program to govern character development and integrate character assessment with the Academy's data collection and assessment initiatives.
- You will teach courses and produce scholarship related to research design, program assessment, data management, econometrics, behavioral economics, statistics and/or character development as required.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579985600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.