About the Position: This position is part of the Reemployed Annuitants Cadre. Employees occupying these positions will provide emergency support to disaster stricken areas throughout the United States.Learn more about this agency
Employee must pass a stringent medical screening and be prepared to live and work in extremely austere conditions.
This position is a temporary position for 1 year, however at the discretion of management the position may be converted to a term position up to a maximum NTE 4 years.
- Serves as a natural resource management staff specialist performing a variety of assignments involving all aspects of project operations including natural resources, recreation and dam safety.
- Plans, administers, coordinates various project activities in the areas of fish and wildlife management, soil conservation, forest and range conservation, water quality, recreation, park administration, real estate actions and other related fields.
- Assists in preparation of Operations and Maintenance budgets for assigned programs.
- Works closely with other federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.
- Participates in development of post assessment action plans.
- Assists with park maintenance activities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 75% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579705300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.