About the Position: This position is located at Fort Hamilton in New York City, Bay Ridge Brooklyn, at the base of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, which is a viable cultural area. It is 20 minutes to mid-town Manhattan. The Fort Hamilton Military Community has been home to the North Atlantic Division, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; New York City Recruiting Battalion; and New York Military Entrance Processing Station. Commuter buses and trains are readily accessible from this location.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the Contract Management Support Officer (CMSO) in the Resource Management Directorate.
- Responsible for assignments involving procurement planning and procurement program execution activities for projects within the overall procurement program of installation support services requirements.
- Establishes and maintains controls to ensure that contract award is accomplished according to guidelines and timelines.
- Collects quantitative and qualitative data in significant areas relating it to procurement and contract operations.
- Analyzes data and draws conclusions based on previous performance, current goals and objectives, projected performances, and possible impact on the acquisition program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579689200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.