NEH is an independent grant-making agency of the government dedicated to supporting research, education, preservation, and public programs in the humanities.Learn more about this agency
- Assists Humanities Administrators and managers by preparing and tracking calendars, workflows, materials, and reports for panels, meetings of the National Council, and other division meetings and developing statistical information on applications and awards.
- Provides support for virtual and in-person special events (i.e. logistical coordination, travel arrangements, booking, submitting requisitions, note-taking, basic tech support)
- Participates in the administration of grant applications and active grants, in such duties as screening applications to assist in determining eligibility and reviewing reports of funded projects.
- Provides guidance to prospective applicants on the division's grant programs and application process.
- Gathers information for press releases, web features, and dissemination through social media, and for responding to Congressional inquiries
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579546700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.