About the Position: The U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC) is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Futures Command. Our vision is to be a trusted partner for leading biomedical research and materiel innovation for global health. USAMRDC's world-class reputation is the direct result of the outstanding leadership, work ethic, and selfless service of its highly talented workforce. Please visit our website https://mrdc.amedd.army.milLearn more about this agency
- Lead research and development portfolio including cost, schedule, and performance of research and development projects.
- Lead research and development team consisting of medical intelligent systems, autonomous delivery of health care, artificial intelligence, and human/machine/human-computer teams.
- Produce scientific work (material and knowledge products)
- Submit research grants for funding; review other's scientific work and submissions for grant funding.
- Maintain scientific expertise and leadership in the field of medical robotics, autonomous systems, artificial intelligence, and human-machine/human-computer teams
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% of the time for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579541500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.