This Notice is to advise you that the Natural Resource Conservation Service will be posting over 500 Pathways internship positions very soon! There is no "Apply" button on this page because you cannot apply for these jobs via this Notice. You must apply online via applications to USA Jobs when the positions are advertised in October 2020.Learn more about this agency
- We will be posting announcements for the following positions beginning October 13, 2020 through October 19, 2020.
- Student Intern Soil Conservation
- Student Intern Soil Science
- Student Intern Agronomy
- Student Intern Forestry
- Student Intern Natural Resources
- Student Intern Engineering
- Student Intern Rangeland Management
- Student Intern Wildlife Biology
- Student Intern Archeology
- Student Intern Economist
- Student Intern Public Affairs
- Internship locations will be throughout the Nation and specified in the upcoming live postings.
- Internships are designed to provide a career-oriented introduction to the background, philosophy, concepts, and scope of the position selected for and a practical understanding of the policies of the employing organization.
- Assignments are developmental in nature and, in conjunction with formal education, the Intern will gain the necessary competencies leading to conversion to a permanent professional position.
- Work assignments are selected to ensure that the Intern receives on-the-job training and exposure to one or more program functions.
- As training advances and proficiency is demonstrated, work assignment are increasingly more demanding, and are designed to provide experience in a variety of activities.
- Receives formal and on-the-job training in OPM, Department of Agriculture and Natural Resource Conservation Service policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579533100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.