About the Position: This position is with the 377th Theater Sustainment Command, 1179 Transportation Support Brigade, Deployment Support Command, located in Fort Hamilton, New York.Learn more about this agency
- Provide daily oversight of unit operations.
- Prepare/reviews correspondence for substance and accuracy.
- Manage the unit personnel and medical readiness programs.
- Responsible for the unit supply and logistics programs.
- Manage all aspects of facility maintenance, contract oversight, and staff coordination.
- Managing various types of financial management programs.
- Provide advice on processes and procedures to address various types of pay, benefits, entitlements.
- Participate in management of unit and individual training.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the unit training plans and schedules.
- Coordinate with the Directorate of Public Works for facility security infrastructure support.
- Processing personnel actions.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579472900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.