About the Position: Serves as the Senior Regional technical advisor and specialist on Architecture and Engineering (A-E) Contracting issues for the South Pacific Division, Sacramento District.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the District Architecture and Engineering (A-E) Coordinator, technically responsible as the Engineering Expert within the A-E contract process and facilitating the engineering portion of the process.
- Interpret policies, regulations, and engineering criteria as they relate to the A-E contract process and provides such information to the Engineering Staff Elements.
- Act as top consultant and advisor to the Technical Division Chiefs and others on A-E and Professional Service contract problems often of considerable depth and complexity.
- Facilitate board meetings for pre-selection and selection of A-E firms for contracts and takes the lead in coordinating the negotiations and preparation of contract award documents.
- Facilitate A-E contract preparation and negotiation processes and pursuit of A-E liability issues.
- Furnish Engineering Division Chief with information in keeping them abreast of developments in the A-E contract process.
- Review the technical/engineering work of others involved in A-E contract process.
Occasional travel - Business Travel (TDY) is approximately 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579215400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.