This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies with the Planning Division, USACE New York District, located in Lower Manhattan, New York City. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer.Learn more about this agency
Email resumes and unofficial transcripts: CENAN-HR-VFAIR4@USACE.ARMY.MIL
- The Planning Division is recruiting for the following position and series below: Archaeologist (0193)
- Responsible for work pertaining to the environmental consideration in the New York Districts program of civil works planning and construction, regulatory, functions and military construction.
- Submit Environmental Statements, as required, for processing to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in connection with permit applications, whenever it is determined that the proposed action will have a significant impact on the environment.
- Evaluate the effect of proposed projects on the general public interest.
- Collaborate with supervisor on major deviations from established policies and problems of a unique nature.
- Conduct studies of the environmental effects of Corps proposed actions.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 25% or less for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579164900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.