This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies with the Planning Division, USACE New York District, located in Lower Manhattan, New York City. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer.Learn more about this agency
Email resumes and unofficial transcripts: CENAN-HR-VFAIR4@USACE.ARMY.MIL
- The Planning Division is recruiting for the following position and series below: Geographer (0150)
- Generate three-dimensional digital terrain models, topographic contours and cross sections from topographic survey or photogrammetric data.
- Develop georeferenced digital databases and ensures database information is correctly linked to appropriate mapping elements so that analyses of the information can be performed, displayed and output to create final products.
- Apply planning and water resources expertise in serving as the GIS applications in flood plain management expert for North Atlantic Division (NAD)-wide studies and projects.
- Develop and implement improved methods for integrating study sponsors, partners, and stakeholders into the Flood Plain Management Services Program.
- Serve as advisor for GIS applications in flood plain management development.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 25% or less for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579164300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.