This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies with the Engineering Division. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. This flyer will be used as positions become available. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer.Learn more about this agency
Email resumes & unofficial transcripts: CENAN-HR-VFAIR2@USACE.ARMY.MIL
- The Engineering Division is recruiting for Architects (GS-0808) and Civil (GS-0810), Mechanical (GS-0830), Electrical (GS-0850) and General (GS-0801) Engineers for the positions below:
- Cost Engineers - Engineers or Architects: Development of construction cost estimates of civil works (horizontal) and military projects (vertical). Assignments may include design and analysis of significant scope and complexity.
- Technical Managers for Civil Works - Engineers or Architects: Management and execution of engineering studies and designs utilizing Architect Engineer firms or In-house design staff. The projects support our Civil Works and Sandy programs.
- Technical Managers for Military Construction - Engineers or Architects: Management and execution of engineering studies and designs utilizing Architect Engineer firms or In-house design staff for projects within Military Installations.
- Civil Engineers (Hydraulics/Hydrology): Developing, preparing and reviewing designs, layouts, study estimates, schedules and task descriptions, analyses and reports relative to hydraulic and hydrologic civil works, and flood risk management.
- Civil Engineers (Coastal-Hydraulic): Developing, preparing and reviewing designs, layouts, analyses, reports and modeling relative to coastal storm risk management and navigation feasibility studies and detailed project designs for construction.
- Duties and responsibilities will vary and may increase according to the grade level and series of the position.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 20% or less for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579158500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.