This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies with the Operations Division. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. This flyer will be used as positions become available. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer.Learn more about this agency
Email resumes to: CENAN-HR-VFAIR3@USACE.ARMY.MIL
- Operates a hydrographic survey launch that is less than 26 feet in length, with a 4 foot extension, engine protection bar.
- Requires knowledge of the load capability of the launch which varies with the type of load and wind/weather conditions.
- Operates the launch in waterways with danger areas, limited sight distance, shallow harbors and narrow channels in all seasons and weather conditions except during freeze-up and major storms.
- Is required to transport survey party members and equipment to and from work sites.
- Will be required to drive the truck with boat/trailer in traffic, over highways, uneven roads, and in narrow or crowded areas, to various ports.
- Performs preventative/operator maintenance on survey launch vessel and its mechanical equipment such as cleaning, greasing and oil changes, which includes the trailer.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 10% or less for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579134200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.