This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies with the Construction Division. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. This flyer will be used as positions become available. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer.Learn more about this agency
Email resumes with required documents to: CENAN-HR-VFAIR1@USACE.ARMY.MIL
- The Construction Division is recruiting for Architects (GS-0808) and Civil (GS-0810), Mechanical (GS-0830), Electrical (GS-0850), Environmental (GS-0819), and General (GS-0801) Engineers for the positions below:
- Resident Engineers GS-13 - Engineers and Architects: Responsible for administration, management and engineering supervision over civil works, military, and environmental construction projects estimated between $50 to $100 million dollars annually.
- Resident Engineer - One position is located at each of the following locations: New York City, Watervliet and Fort Drum, New York.
- Project Engineers GS-11 and GS-12 - Engineers and Architects: Implements quality assurance, assesses contractor performance, and performs professional engineering work for military, civil works, and environmental construction projects at the site.
- Project Engineers - Three positions are located at West Point, New York.
- Duties and responsibilities will vary and may increase according to the grade level and series of the position.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 25% or less for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579133300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.