This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will lead team members in identification, collection, and analyses of data/metrics, trends/patterns, findings/results, reports and qualitative/ quantitative indicators, including IT system vulnerabilities.
- You will create visual storyboards for briefings to executive leadership on inspection results depicting significant findings and highlighting trends in the Navy's overall cyber readiness posture.
- You will develop strategies to collect, standardize and automate inspection results to streamline post inspection reporting processes.
- You will recommend long term mitigation /remediation on enterprise systems and provide position papers/briefings to inform and advise internal/external stakeholders on the status of these proposals, associated requirements, and expected outcomes.
- You will determine risk, and provide critical recommendations to users and network/system cognizant owners to resolve vulnerabilities and improve Navy's cybersecurity readiness posture.
- You will generate position papers/briefings to inform, influence, and advise internal/external stakeholders on the status of these proposals, associated requirements, and expected outcomes with return on investment (ROI) analyses.
- You will develop and align policies, procedures, standards, guidance, lessons learned, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA and M) to approved cybersecurity inspection processes and in accordance with cybersecurity network directives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579121800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.