About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Red River Army Depot (RRAD) is located in northeast Texas, 19 miles west of Texarkana and approximately 170 miles northeast of Dallas. RRAD is near the corners of 4 states - Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas. The depot's enormous maintenance mission includes the repair, rebuild, overhaul and conversion of tactical wheeled vehicles. For more information on Red River Army Depot, go to the following web site: www.redriver.army.mil
- Conduct surveys to identify pollutants.
- Review specifications to assure environmental regulatory requirements are in compliance.
- Perform engineering work related to design, operation, and improvement of systems, processes and equipment for pollution prevention, disposal of solid waste, and management of hazardous waste for off-site disposal.
- Conduct environmental assessments to provide alternatives and predict possible consequences for management in decision-making.
- Prepare quality reports, such as annual emissions inventories, compliance certifications and quarterly emission reports.
- Perform engineering survey work at designated hazardous waste sites.
- Assure technical adequacy of installation plans for compliance with local, Federal, State and agency environmental laws, regulations, and directives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel (TDY) in this position up to 10% of the time for business purposes.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578923800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.