There is one (1) vacancy available in one of the following potential duty locations: Fort Collins, CO, Washington, D.C., Kansas City, MO, or St. Louis, MO. This vacancy is located in the in the Office of the Chief Information Officer, Client Experience Center (CEC), Governance Services Division (GSD), Security Compliance Services Branch (SCSB).Learn more about this agency
The major duties of this position include:
- Assist a team of IT senior information technology specialists to provide security compliance implementation and guidance for assigned tasks to the CEC organization and its customers to assure established best practice tenets of information security are adequately and effectively integrated into all facets the organization to include: Identification; Authentication; Access Control; Confidentiality; Integrity; Availability; Non-repudiation; and Auditing.
- Provide IT security compliance expertise and support to CEC and its customers.
- Ensure the protection and management of CEC systems and data in relations to confidentiality, integrity, and availability when responding to internal and external customer needs and requirements.
- Assume responsibility for assisting in the development of the IT security compliance processes and procedures, as assigned.
- Participate in the research, development and maintenance of security policies. Provide timely and accurate delivery and reporting of assigned policy-related tasks.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578900800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.