About the Position: This is an Interdisciplinary (Geospatial Data Manager), GS-XXXX-12 position for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Tulsa District and located in Tulsa, OK.Learn more about this agency
For more information on USACE Tulsa District please click here
- Oversee geospatial system architecture including acquiring, configuring, and maintaining system components (hardware/software) used for data management.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, implement, and maintain geospatial databases.
- Provide technical guidance on emerging software technologies used for GIS and geospatial data management.
- Oversee the installation, implementation, and monitoring of geospatial software license applications and usage.
- Maintain existing systems by troubleshooting, problem solving, upgrading, or debugging.
- Implement procedures to ensure geospatial data integrity, quality, and compliance with standards.
- Provide technical support to employees who request guidance on managing geospatial data.
- Maintain liaison with manufacturers, professional organizations, and counterparts regarding available hardware/software products and new technologies and techniques.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578833600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.