This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Competitive Service Positions to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: This position is located with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Memphis District, Engineering and Construction Division, Design Branch, Memphis, TN.
- Provide support for design projects and studies.
- Utilize various design software to develop plans and reports.
- Develop and provide support to others developing grading and drainage plans.
- Prepare plans and specifications for construction.
- Act as a liaison with local, higher, and individual authorities.
- Remain up-to-date with current projects as well as authorities and limitations.
- Assume senior level responsibility for planning and design activities related to current projects.
- Conduct planning and design activities.
- Perform civil design work on projects internal to Memphis District as well as other Districts.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578580100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.