This position is in NASA's Pathways Intern Program which provides students with the opportunity to explore NASA careers and gain meaningful developmental work experience.Learn more about this agency
This job announcement will be considered close at 11 p.m. Central time on either the date that 75 applications are received or the closing date listed above; which ever occurs first.
- Develop robotics hardware and software that will support missions beyond low-Earth-orbit.
- Test materials, propellants, and spacecraft systems.
- Work with International Partners.
- Contribute to groundbreaking development work related to crew health, safety and performance.
- Participate in Human Factors design and development studies.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578511600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.