You will serve as a PROGRAM MANAGER (Business Financial Management (BFM) Competency Lead) in the Comptroller Directorate (SEA 01) of NAVAL SEA SYSTEMS COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
- You will lead the Business Financial Management (BFM) competency for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) enterprise including the affiliated Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and Directorates.
- You will provide executive leadership and management for BFM personnel, processes, systems and tools.
- You will implement BFM community and career field initiatives across the NAVSEA enterprise to include developmental education certification and training assignments.
- You will continually assess existing business processes and implementation of tools to assist the BFM community with planning, programming and budgeting of acquisition programs.
- You will lead Integrated Product Teams in various BFM functional areas.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578338700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.