NDU educates joint War fighters in critical thinking and the creative application of military power to inform national strategy and globally integrated operations, under conditions of disruptive change, in order to conduct war.Learn more about this agency
Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference (MSP) eligible candidates will receive priority consideration at the full performance level only.
1. Overseeing the effective accounting, disbursing, reporting and audit readiness of all funds controlled by the National Defense University President.
2. Primary point of contract for University accounting systems management, controls, security and developments based on the direction and requirements of the Office of Secretary of Defense.
3. Assumes the role of Director Resource Management in his/her absence.
4. Directly involved in senior University leadership decision support as well as represent the University during Resource Management engagements with The Joint Staff, OSD Comptroller and other Govemment Agencies as required.
5. Supervises accounting and budget analyst, financial services, support agreement, visa/passport, and record management personnel within the Resource Management Directorate.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578039300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.