This position is located in the National Forest in Florida at the Apalachicola Ranger District.Learn more about this agency
This position is responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects related to the operational segments of a unit's fisheries and wildlife program.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact John Dunlap at 850-643-2282 x 1501 or email@example.com
- Develops project plans for fisheries and wildlife improvement projects.
- Recommends and executes annual work plans in accordance with environmental assessment reports.
- Conducts a wide range of non-standard watershed and engineering surveys and data collection activities to provide data for aquatic engineering project designs.
- Compiles and analyzes field data and completes environmental analysis reports in assigned functional area.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements the unit?s fisheries and wildlife management project plans into annual program of work.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577922400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.