This position is in Region 8, Office of Regional Counsel, Legal Counseling and FOIA Branch, Media Law Counseling Section, Denver, CO. If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement. About Region 8: https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/epa-region-8-mountains-and-plainsLearn more about this agency
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Provide legal advice, perform legal research, prepare legal documentation and provides policy recommendations
- Perform litigation activities.
- Draft Agency determinations proposed regulations and federal register notices.
- Perform negotiation and informal dispute resolution, and region representational work.
- Performs liaison and specialized team work.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
Occasional travel - You may be required to travel less than 25% of each month.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577843600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.