This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will use programming languages to script and automate tasks; applies programming languages and skills across multiple platforms or frameworks.
- You will apply principles, methods, and procedures to integrate and optimize systems and their components.
- You will apply principles, methods, and tools for developing and analyzing test and evaluation procedures, and technical characteristics of systems, including identifying critical operational issues.
- You will apply the theoretical foundations of computer science, including computer system architecture and system software organization.
- You will apply the theoretical foundations of computer science, the representation and transformation of information structures and the theoretical models for such representations and transformations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577741600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.