About the Position: This position serves as an Program Analyst (Travel) in the Army Futures Command (AFC) , Office of the Commander, located in Austin, Texas. AFC Exists to modernize the way the Army does business by creating a space of endless possibilities to explore, develop, and test new methods, organizations, and technologies.Learn more about this agency
Position may be filled at any of the grade levels announced with noncompetitive promotion potential to target grade GS-12.
- Assists travel management with the administration of the Army Futures Command travel program.
- Assists travel management with the AFC Government Travel Credit Card (GTCC) program.
- Interpret Joint Federal Travel Regulation (JFTR)/Joint Travel Regulation (JTR) and develop local travel policy.
- Manage and maintain up to date documentation that is required for travelers and routing officials.
- Provide customer operations support.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577514700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.