This position is located within Rural Development, Rural Housing Service, Program Support Services Division Appraisal Services Branch, Appraisal Services Section 1/2/3. The incumbent performs primarily Technical Appraisal Reviews assigned throughout the Rural Development mission area.Learn more about this agency
Applicants must possess a Certified General Appraisal License issued by a State having authority over appraisal licensing.
- Devise and suggest procedures and special instruction in coordination with the Appraisal Services Branch Chief for field use concerning appraisal related matters.
- Provides advice and consultation to program staff on valuation problems and technical issues.
- Performs in-depth analysis on appraisals, rent comparability studies, financial projections, market studies, and capital needs assessments.
- Provides technical guidance, and advice on appraisal regulations, policies, procedures, and in the administration of appraisals.
- Completes internal audits, analyzes the data and provides recommendations to the Appraisal Services Branch Chief.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576653600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.