You will serve as a LEAD INTERDISCIPLINARY ENGINEER in the MARINE CORPS SYSTEM COMMAND(MARCORSYSCOM).Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the Modified direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.
This is a RE-ADVERTISEMENT of Announcement Number:DE-10894208-20-LML. Applicants that have previously applied NEED to re-apply to this announcement.
- You will serve as a Project Engineer as an authoritative expert and represent the Program Management Office (PMO) lead engineer.
- You will coordinate the efforts of technical area experts who are available to assist with the technical aspects of the project and help address technical issues.
- You will provide input to both short and long-range Product Group staffing needs.
- You will be responsible for leading day-to-day work of subordinates assigned to the team.
- You will estimate and report to the team on progress in meeting established milestones and deadlines for completion of assignments, projects/tasks, and ensure all participate are planning for achievement of team goals and objectives.
- You will collaborate with other Department of Defense (DOD) services and agencies to obtain and share information to support system design, development, and testing efforts of defense technologies.
- You will lead engineering staff for the design and testing of Integrated Air and Missile Defense technologies.
- You will coordinate with Advanced Technology Integration ? Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to explore advanced technology solutions for implementation into system solutions.
- You will access material based on high-level meetings, sensitive documents and classified technical information for development and execution of programs impacting national defense
- You will integrate Air and Missile Defense technologies and programs such as radars, combat systems engineering, missile systems, and closing the fire control kill chain
- You will work with external DoD organizations specializing in advanced technology development.
- You will collaborate with Navy, Army, Air Force, or Defense Agency program offices on Integrated Air and Missile Defense efforts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576644600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.