This positions serves as the Director of Professional Services for the Hopi Health Care Center, Polacca, AZ. The Director of Professional Services provides leadership to the Pharmacy, Nutrition, Imagining/radiology, Social Services, Physical Therapy, Laboratory and Medical Records. This position is located in the Administration Department and reports to the Chief Executive Officer.Learn more about this agency
THIS POSITION IS BEING RE-ADVERTISED TO SOLICIT ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS. APPLICANTS WHO APPLIED PREVIOUSLY NEED NOT REAPPLY UNLESS SUBMITTING UPDATED AND/OR MISSING INFORMATION.
- Provide expert staff guidance and program assessment following standards of care and practices required for providing Inpatient and ambulatory care.
- Participate in decision-making to affect and improve on the ability of health care center to deliver patient care services, which touches the life and well-being of patients.
- Provide for Quality training and performance measures for the Department to meet regulatory requirements and accreditation standards.
- Develop justification for program elements to include resource requirements, priorities and needs for professional groups or agencies to provide professional input and recommendations, solicit support, and obtains commitments for action.
- Communicate with Tribal Programs, other IHS programs, County, and State.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576604200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.