Board certification by an appropriate American Board (for example: addiction medicine, addiction psychiatry, psychiatry, internal medicine, family medicine, neurology, clinical pharmacology or other related medical specialty) is preferred. Experience in addiction is desirable.Learn more about this agency
- Administer clinical research projects.
- Plan, organize, and direct research programs involving direct patient care using applied research.
- Review, analyze, and investigate clinical trails, protocols, and the treatment of patients.
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret scientific and clinical data to prepare papers for publication and presentation.
- Conceptualize new research direction and projects.
- Create drug development plans, including Phase I, II and III clinical trials.
- Keep abreast of scientific and clinical developments through review of literature and attending professional meetings, conferences, and symposia.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576270800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.