If you have experience providing expert program management and advisory services on semantic infrastructure programs and you want to play a significant role in a dynamic organization, then consider joining Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology (CBIIT) at the National Cancer Institute as Program Director of Semantic Infrastructure. For more information on CBIIT, click here.Learn more about this agency
- Provide expert advice, guidance, and consultation on achieving integration and interoperability across basic, clinical, and translational data.
- Collaborate with other Institutes and Centers (ICs) within NIH, and with other NCI-supported initiatives on current or emerging theories and methodologies relevant to cancer biology and semantic infrastructure.
- Develop informatics standards across NCI programs consistent with CBIIT's strategic plan.
- Provide management, supervision, and direction to the semantic infrastructure staff.
- Serve as a Project Officer in the management of projects involving semantic infrastructure, and act as a COR (Contracting Officer Representative).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576205600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.