About the Position: This position is with the 63rd Readiness Division (DIV(R)), Area Maintenance Support Activity (AMSA) 19 located at March Air Force Base.Learn more about this agency
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify and maintain a variety of construction, industrial, combat, tactical and powered support equipment such as bulldozers, tractors, trucks, tracked recovery vehicles, ambulances, generators and forklifts.
- Remove and repair major systems or components of equipment to include power packs, transmissions, transfers, gear reduction units, injector pumps, air conditioners, fuel pumps and alternators.
- Make idle speed, current, brake and transmission linkage adjustments.
- Perform mechanical diagnostics and troubleshoot to localize defects and determine cause of malfunction.
- Perform minor body work and mechanical maintenance on defective parts.
- Provide technical assistance to unit personnel.
- Operate motor vehicles to perform the duties of this position.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575644300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.