Position is located in the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General DoD OIG, Deputy IG for Administrative Investigations (DoD Hotline). The DoD Hotline receives allegations regarding suspected threats to homeland security, leaks of classified information, fraud, waste, and mismanagement affecting DoD programs and operations.Learn more about this agency
As a Investigative Analyst, GS-1805-12/13, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Conducts Quality Assurance Reviews (QARs) of Department of Defense (DoD) component Hotline programs.
- Collects and analyzes DoD Hotline compliant data.
- Conducts quality reviews of DoD Hotline complaint resolution process.
- Develops and reviews DoD Hotline Policy.
- Develops short and long range organizational plans for analysis and follow-up team activities.
- Communicates results of analysis and follow-up activities to senior team members, senior OIG Leaders, Congress and Stakeholders.
- Conducts follow-up on completed DoD Hotline Completion Reports.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575534500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.