The OIG offers potential for advancement, excellent benefits, and numerous training opportunities. We are located in 13 states throughout the U.S. Please visit our website at http://www.ig.energy.govLearn more about this agency
As the DOE Office of Inspector General Supervisory Criminal Investigator (Special Agent-in-Charge) of Eastern Field Operations with responsibility over Regions 1,2,3 and 4. The incumbent will:
1. Provide direction in the coordination of highly complex and sensitive investigations, determining which field investigations are initiated.
2. Review reports and supervise the final preparation requiring HQ approval.
3. Make recommendations about investigative programs goals and objectives, and briefs high level managers on cases of great sensitivity and/or national importance.
4. Assign work based on priorities and difficulties.
5. Identify training needs, review disciplinary cases for action, and make recommendations for selections for positions.
50% or less - This position requires frequent travel (30%).
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575457300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.